The Digital 2-way audio converter is a Coaxial / Toslink audio converter, compact and convenient.It accepts S/PDIF audio signal input through either Coaxial cable or Toslink cable,and passes the signal (as is) to both its coaxial and Toslink output ports. With its built-in amplification feature, It can also serve as a repeater of audio signal and extend (double) the transferring distance.
1. Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to Toslink or Toslink to Coaxial.
2. Supports amplification of S/PDIF audio and extends the transferring distance,
through coaxial and/or Toslink cables.
3. Select one input from Coaxial or Toslink input ports, and send S/PDIF audio
4. signal to both Coaxial and Toslink output ports simultaneously.
5. Compact size and easy to install.
1. Digital 2-way audio converter
2. 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
3. Operation Manual
Input Ports 1 x Coaxial RCA Jack and 1 x Toslink (optical fiber) port
Output Ports 1 x Coaxial RCA Jack and 1 x Toslink (optical fiber) port
Dimension 66mm x 55mm x 20 mm
Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
elative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Power Consumption (Max) 1W