LEDView770SV is a dedicated LED videowall image scaler based on Calibre’s proprietary class-leading HQUltra 4K image processing technology. HQUltra scaling provides best in class picture quality with low latency video processing.
With its custom LED videowall-optimized scaling algorithms, LEDView770SV has a special LED mode with per-edge pixel-accurate image sizing for fast pixel-perfect image alignment of all sources on LED videowalls.
Featuring Calibre’s proprietary HQUltraFast input channel switching able to switch input channels in as little as a quarter of a second, LEDView770SV has a wide range of input connectivity for today’s digitally connected ProAV world, but still is able to support legacy formats too, all with great image quality.
LEDView770SV includes front panel controls with easy to read front panel menu system as well as remote control via inbuilt webserver or easy to implement protocol.
For in-camera use a Genlock input is provided compatible with bi or tri-level sync or black & burst.
Flexible Pan-Tilt-Zoom controls allow selection of an area of interest
Rugged 1U rack-mountable case with integral modular universal mains PSU.
• Perfect scaling with Calibre’s HQUltra low-latency 4K best-in-class proprietary scaling algorithms
• HQUltraFast proprietary typical 0.25 seconds input channel switching technology
• LED Videowall Optimized Scaling with per-edge pixel-accurate custom sizing
• Front panel jog-wheel and LCD display for fast easy set-up in the field
• 12 Video Inputs: 2xHDMI 4K, 1xHDMI HD, 1xDisplayPort 4K, 1xHDBaseT 4K, 2x3G-SDI, 1xVGA, 1xCVBS, 1xDVI-U (DVI/HDMI & VGA/RGBS/YPbPr), 1x 1080p HD H.264 Streaming Video
• 4 Video Outputs: 1xHDMI 4K, 1x DVI/HDMI, 1xHDBaseT 4K, 1x3G-SDI
• Picture in Picture ideal for sports scoreboards
• Brightness, Contrast, Saturation controls for all source types
• RGB calibration controls (not 4:2:0 in to 4:2:0 out)
• Flexible Aspect Ratio Conversion
• Genlock (V-Lock) and Source Lock for in-camera & broadcast applications
• Audio de-embed from HDMI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs to S/PDIF, re-embed to HDMI, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI outputs
• Multiple outputs for local monitoring of live output feed • Remote control via webserver or simple API
• Supports LED Videowalls from 4096×2160 to 128×96 pixels